El Camino Healthcare District (ECHD) Sponsorship Program
El Camino Healthcare District supports relevant community organizations that impact the health and well-being of District residents through its sponsorship program.
Requesting organizations should align with one of the following Health Priorities:
- Healthy Body
- Healthy Mind
- Healthy Community
- Tax exempt 501(c)3 (W-9 must be provided)
- Primarily serve residents in the El Camino Healthcare District
(View the District Map for details)
- Political campaigns
- Contributions for individual entry fees to charitable races, conferences, etc.
- School affiliated fundraisers
- Requests that benefit an individual family or group
- Religious activities
- Travel expenses
- Advertising activities
Due to the volume of applications received, we are not able to support all requests.
- Submit Sponsorship Packet to CommunityBenefit_ECHD@elcaminohealth.org
- Requestor will be notified of status within two business weeks
- Unless detailed in the Packet, please include the following information with your Packet: sponsorship levels and ad specifications
- Please include all deadlines and provide information on number of event seats and details for submitting attendee list, as applicable
Please contact: CommunityBenefit_ECHD@elcaminohealth.org