The El Camino Healthcare District (ECHD) is committed to transparency and public accountability. Each section of this website contains detailed information that we hope furthers your understanding of the District. If you have questions or concerns, we encourage you to contact us.
ECHD Board of Directors, El Camino Hospital Board of Directors and El Camino Hospital Committee meetings are open to the public. ECHD meetings are noticed in advance on this website. Board meetings are live-streamed so community members can watch from a computer or mobile device. Agendas and packets for meetings are posted in advance on this website and also available at the meetings. Minutes and video recordings of the meetings are available on the meeting archive page.
In addition, the following publications may be found on the ECHD website:
- ECHD Financials and ECHD Audits
- ECHD Community Benefit, Grant and Sponsorship plans and reports
- The last LAFCO Service Review
- Systems used by ECHD, in compliance with SB 272 (Gov Code 6270.5)
- California Fair Political Practices Commission Form 806