El Camino Healthcare District (ECHD) Grant Program
Each year, the El Camino Healthcare District's Community Benefit Program provides grants to non-profits, school districts, and government-funded programs that serve individuals who live, work, or go to school in the District. Click here to view a map of the District.
Eligible organizations include nonprofits, government-sponsored health programs, school districts and community coalitions with a history of service to the residents of our community. To qualify for funding, your agency's program must address an identified health need within one of the following five funding priorities in the 2022 Community Health needs Assessment (CHNA):
- Healthcare Access & Delivery (including oral health)
- Behavioral Health (including domestic violence & trauma)
- Diabetes & Obesity
- Economic Stability (including food insecurity, housing & homelessness)
- Chronic Conditions (other than diabetes & obesity)
The CHNA is conducted by El Camino Health in collaboration with other local health systems. More information on the 2022 CHNA will be made available in El Camino Health's CHNA report, which will be made publicly available by June 30, 2022. Please refer to the 2022 CHNA Executive Summary of Selected Health Needs for more information.
Apply for Grant Funding
The grant application cycle for fiscal year 2023 (July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023) is now closed. Grant notification will occur by late June 2022.
The fiscal year 2023 grant cycle spans July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023. The fiscal year 2023 grant application due date was Friday, February 26, 2022.
Information about the next fiscal year 2024 application grant cycle will be posted in December 2022 with applications due in February 2023. For questions or concerns, please contact CommunityBenefit_ECHD@elcaminohealth.org.
El Camino Health Grants
El Camino Health offers separate grant in support of programs that serve residents who live, work or go to school in the District. Please visit their website to learn how to apply for El Camino Health (ECH) grants.
Applying for Sponsorship Funding
- Submit sponsorship request and any materials to Sponsorships.CommunityBenefit_@elcaminohealth.org
- Requestor will be notified of status within two business weeks
- Unless detailed in the request, please include the following information with your email: sponsorship levels and ad specifications
- Please include all deadlines and provide information